With roots in independent filmmaking and a skillset in commercial production, my work over the last five years has led me to work with some exceptional clients such as Stormzy, Mullally, Apples and Snakes and the MOBO Organisation to name a few. I have been shooting stills and short film since the age of 12 and have a particular inclination towards editing and cinematography.
Based in Kings Cross, London.
Experience shooting with:
- Canon (5D Mk III and C300)
- Blackmagic (PCC 4K and URSA Mini 4.5K)
- Sony (A7S II and FS7)
- Camera stabilisers including the DJI Ronin M and FeiyuTech a1000
- Audio recording equipment; particularly Zoom H4N Pro, H5 and TASCAM DR−60
- On-camera mics and operating booms with shotgun mics
- Atomos Ninja and Shogun recorders
Software and Services
Proficient editing and grading with Premiere Pro CC, Final Cut Pro X and DaVinci Resolve.
Highly skilled using Photoshop and InDesign. Comfortable using After Effects, Audition and Illustrator.
- Office productivity applications including MS Office 365, Pages,
- Keynote and the full range of GSuite services.
- Apple macOS
Tidy and organised approach to workflow and working environment. Confident initiating and developing relationships with new clients and partners. Seasoned traveller.